Monday, January 25, 2010

I hate my job

I do not know whether people live as sadly as me. But life almost kicks me out of my stomach. As time pass by, day after day, month after month, l become lazy, slack, and hopeless. Before, my dream is the only source to sustain my spirit.But now I do not dream any more. I know I deserve better job, higher salary, but those are so far from me, I can see the glimmer in the darkness, but I can't touch it. God, who can help me with my negativeness. The Only thing I can do is study. I study English , Computer Language. The loneness is like the warter to beleaguer me, penetrate my heart.I have bad relationship with my colleagues, because I kind of belittle them, I think we are not in the same level. I have to persist on my job because I need money to support my family, my mom. And hoping for one day I will come back to my hometown, to accompany my mother. I have a favorite company, foxconn. I love the people here and the company culture here, and it will establish a huge base in Chongqing. The only hope of mine is that once it is complished, I can get a job here. Come back! I can hear the yell from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment